This year our Outreach team is adopting a local family of seven who have had some major challenges. CLICK HERE to see how you can sign up to help!
As disciples (followers) of Christ, we believe God calls us to be and to share the Good News of Jesus Christ, witnessing, loving and serving from our doorsteps to the ends of the earth.
Outreach is central to Sandy Springs Christian Church’s faith and identity. We commit a minimum of 10% of our budget to help our neighbors locally, nationally and internationally.
Our members also enjoy sharing their time and energy supporting a variety of local causes and needs focusing on hunger, homelessness and children, including:
- Conducting mission trips to places such as, Kentucky, New Orleans, India, and our annual mission trip to Mexico
- Providing lunches for those in need in partnership with MUST Ministries Lunch Program
- Providing volunteers, food, supplies, and financial support for the Community Assistance Center of Sandy Springs
- Volunteering and holding worship services for residents of Campbell-Stone Apartments in Sandy Springs, a senior community for adults age 62 and up
- Contributing to special DOC offerings that benefit DOC Colleges and the start up of new churches in the United States
- Individual Medicare no cost consulting to help people navigate this complex system. Please call Joyce Edwards at 404.530.9049 to set up an appointment.
- Sponsoring the settlement of refugee families into metro Atlanta